Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blake --> Senior '11

What a fun day it was to share with Blake, Shannon, Jeff and Brooke.  It was a family affair to take Blake's pictures since he's not a natural 'smile for the camera' guy.  Shannon and Brooke kept him cracking up, and at times I was laughing so much I was forgetting to keep taking the pictures.  Jeff was the run-around man... getting Blake's three trucks, 1 tractor, and 4-wheeler where we wanted them.  For a guy who's not great at smiling for a camera - it was hard to narrow the pictures down, we had so many great ones.  So Blake's family has been working hard to narrow them down to 50, then 35 and again tonight they are narrowing them down further.....(I'm glad I gave THEM that job.)  I'm pretty sure Blake even enjoyed getting his pictures done....   I was impressed.




So even though there are a whole bunch of great pictures of Blake - I'm just adding these because I love, love, love that truck! The truck belongs Blake's grandpa, but Blake fixed it and just got it running.... maybe grandma and grandpa will let him keep it after all that work he put into it  :) 

Best Wishes to Blake! 
(And also his family for having to narrow pictures down again)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Kay!

I stumbled upon your blog when looking at Scott's Christmas pics on facebook. How are you? I have absolutely no idea what's going on your life! Shoot me an e-mail sometime: bethany.muck@gmail.com.

Your son is adorable! Wish I could meet him... We live in Bremen now- so we're pretty close. Maybe we could reconnect sometime?

Love,
Bethany (Vaughn) Muck